At the BSA’s National Annual Meeting last week, the proposed $6/person fee was approved for the upcoming Scouting season. This brings the registration fees to $72/youth member and $45/adult member. These fees will go into effect on August 1, 2021.
Additionally, as a reminder, last year it was announced that Scouts BSA youth were required to purchase the Adventure Card for $48. At that time, it was decided to keep the Cub Scout Adventure Card at $30 for one more year and increase it to $48 in 2022. This will bring all programs in line in all 3 participating councils (Daniel Webster in NH, Narraganset in RI, and Spirit of Adventure in MA), at $48/person for the Adventure Cards. To learn more about the benefits of the Adventure Cards at any Base Camp facilities, visit www.experiencebasecamp.org. This increase will go into effect on January 1, 2022, and will be collected as part of the rechartering process.
As Scouting Units prepare to set their annual dues for the upcoming season, here’s the fee schedule to use:
- Youth Registrations – $72/year or $6/month Effective August 1, 2021
- Adult Registrations – $45/year or $3.75/month Effective August 1, 2021
- New Youth Joining Fee – $25 one-time fee
- Adventure Cards (youth only) – $48/year or $4/month Effective January 1, 2022
- Scouts Life Subscription (optional) – $12/year or $1/month