Scouting is parents working together to help raise each other’s kids.
The curriculum of Scouting - the Scout Handbook - provides the activities that are fun for kids while they instill character, leadership, citizenship and fitness.
How do I sign up?
- TRY IT OUT BEFORE YOU JOIN! - Visit New England Base Camp
- This unique outdoor adventure family park is Powered By Scouting!
- Come and do all the things Scouts do – no strings attached!
- If at the end of the day you and your family decide to join, you’ll receive discounts on your Scout Membership and discounts on future visits
- FIND YOUR LOCAL UNIT - BEaSCOUT.org
- Scouting is Community Parenting.
- A local mom or dad is running a Cub Scout Pack, Boy Scout Troop, or Venturing Crew in your town!
- Use BEaSCOUT.org to find that parent and send them an email.