- Year-round free admission to Saturday Programs at New England Base Camp in Milton
- Year-round free admission to Saturday Programs at Base Camp Express in Woburn
- 20% Discount on Saturday Programs at Base Camp Topsfield
- Discounts on Cub Scout Adventure Kits or Scouts BSA Patrol Kits
- 20% Discount on Summer Camps and School Vacation Camps
- 20% Discount on High Adventure Programs at New England Base Camp in Milton
- 20% Discount on Merit Badge Programs at Base Camp Express in Woburn
- 20% Discount on Online Programs
- 20% Discount on guest admission to Saturday Programs
- Reciprocal discounts at Adventure Base Camp, Cranston, RI and Granite Base Camp, Manchester, NH
Please call ahead for in-person appointments at the Woburn Service Center.
Spirit of Adventure serves Boston and 75 other Massachusetts communities [map]. We support about 13,000 Scouts and 5,000 volunteers.
Additionally, we are home to the most popular Scouting facility in New England as well as 5 other camping properties providing year round programs for over 20,000 campers and guests annually.
Everyone is Invited
Stop by the New England Base Camp in Milton to learn and experience outdoor adventures! For families of all shapes and sizes. Open almost every Saturday during the school year!
Benefits for Members
The Value of Scouting membership extends far beyond the fun of the activities: it develops life-long character and leadership attributes. Read this Boston Globe Article entitled, "Girls Scouting for more Adventure." Learn more about the proven value and how to join.
All Ages and Locations
The Boy Scouts unlocked the keys to youth development through summer camp adventures over 100 years ago. A century later the adventures have expanded to every outdoor pursuit imaginable!
The Scout Blog
Articles from parents, Scouts, volunteer leaders, and staff about the value of Scouting and the activities.
Read about youth development, community parenting, outdoor skills, leadership, and how it all comes together.